Sunday, August 10, 2008


Tonight was so much fun! For the last couple weeks Gaven and I have been going for these long Sunday drives. Last week we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon. I felt like I was out of Utah. I had no idea it could be so lush and green. It was a quick step out of the city and into the wild. There is something about the smell and the feel of being in those places that I can't get enough of. I was ready to give up all of city life and become a mountain women!


We went driving tonight up in East Millcreek. It has the exact same feeling the canyon last week had (except this time it had houses). Oh how breath taking this area was. Once again I felt like I stepped out of city life and into a dream world. Some of the houses we saw were some of the most beautiful houses my eyes have ever laid eyes on. What a perfect place to dream! I felt like a kid with all the excitement! We both decided that we needed to stay on the east side of Salt Lake.


This is a picture of one of the houses we drove past. Yup, it's a dream house. Maybe not our exact dream house but close to it... Both the house and the location. So yes, we dream big but like Elenor Roosevelt so wisely put "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

No comments: