Sunday, December 14, 2008

This was an AWSOME week(end)!

It started with the Judd's inviting us and a couple other peoples up to a condo in Park City on Thursday! Gaven and I both love going over there. It's nice because its only 20 min. away, it's beautiful and fun! So after work we packed up and headed over. It was nice seeing Brad and Alicia (I didn't get to see the baby because she was sleeping), Carter and Amanda, and Bryson and Brittany! We munched down on some yummy food and hung out with some awsome people! I left Friday morning for work but Gaven got to stay up there and enjoy the day snowboarding and shopping! We both had lots of fun!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I got to participate in one of the best yoga practices i've had yet. The yoga studio I practice at had the creator of Vinyasa Flow (the style of yoga I practice), Shiva Rea, come to the studio and take the weekend to dive into some serious yoga! It was fun to be a part of that... It was fun to see someone teach with such creativity and passion. I don't have any pictures so here are a few examples of the new poses we learned...



We did some fun arm poses... This one was the hardest for me.


This was fun


Backbends have been a bit of a challenge but I think I'm really starting to like them!



I also got to spend some time with Gaven... That is always nice. We relaxed around the house most of Saturday and then ended up going to Eagle Eye. That was a cool movie. Afterwords we made our way to Barnes and Noble to get some hot chocolate and a cookie. Mmmmm... so good.

1 comment:

Jayci said...

Holy crap! I'm totally impressed with your yoginess if you can do those various poses. I used to do yoga before I moved to Gunnison & I loved it! i should get back into it! However, I was never that good! That's so awesome!